SVHR OPEN HOURS March 3, 2020
1am – 1pm and 7pm – 9pm 1
March 3, 2020
SILICON VALLEY HEALING ROOMS NEWSLETTER
SVHR TRAINING REGISTRATION IS OPEN
SVHR TRAINING starts this month! Training will take place over 4 weeks on Monday nights, March 16,23,30 & April 6. Come and learn about joy filled healing. We will be covering a Biblical foundation for healing, operating in partnership with Holy Spirit, spiritual roots of disease, and pointers for joy-based healing. Each night will have activation exercises learning to hear from God. Bring a friend to learn with you.For more details and registration, go to www.SiliconValleyHealingRooms.com
GOD ANSWERS PRAYER
During our last time of corporate prayer…
· One woman’s pain went from a 6 to 4.
· One woman’s stress level went from 9 to 3
· One woman’s pain went from 2 to 0
· One woman’t pain went from 5 to 2
Q: How was your experience today?
“Good. They were spot on with their words.”
“Wonderful! Very healing and I am feeling so much less fear, anxiety, and wory.”
“Awesome and encouraging.”
“I appreciate this ministry.”
Q: What did God do for you during your time at the Healing Rooms?”
“He reminded me to trust in him and his presence.”
“He showed me the power of forgiving and not judging. He also made me so much more aware of the gift of the Holy Spirit.”
“I love being prayed for”
“I received prayer for knees, back his pain from prior injuries. He spoke to my heart and touched my body. I’m trusting him for continued healing and restoration. No more infirmity or crippling spirit.”
The following is an excerpt from Cindy Jacobs’ ministry of Generals International regarading Coronavirus. Generals International is suggesting a call to prayer in the face of the Coronavirus.
What have the prophets said that we should do in this time of prayer?
1. Pray Psalm 91 over your families and nations.
“When we live our lives within the shadow of God Most High, our secret hiding place, we will always be shielded from harm. HOW THEN COULD EVIL PREVAIL AGAINST US OR DISEASE INFECT US?” (Passion Translation, Ps. 91:9-10)
2. The prophets are concerned that fear is spreading in epidemic proportions in our nations. Therefore, during this prayer time, we want to both pray against fear and remind ourselves that God has not given us a spirit of fear. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Tim. 1:7).
3. Because fear can cause us to also make reactionary or unwise decisions, we pray for wisdom for our leaders to contain the spread of the virus while protecting their people effectively. We pray also for the crisis response teams and emergency responders in each nation to be protected and be effective.
Two aspects of fear were identified—the fear of the contagious disease itself and the fear of lack. The fear of lack can cause economies to collapse and people to move into individual survivalism. Pray that the Lord will give individuals wisdom from Heaven during this season rather than becoming reactionary in self-protection.
If you have been complacent about praying for other nations suffering from this virus, we encourage a time of reflection and repentance.
4. Across the world people are being faced with the greatest fear known to mankind—the prospect of our own mortality. Pray for courage for believers to share Jesus effectively through this time of crisis.
5. Many prophetic voices across the world have been prophesying the coming of the next great awakening, and that it will happen on a worldwide scale. Let us turn this time of fear into an opportunity to share the message of hope that God gives us. Let us ask God to turn this season into a catalyst of revival instead of contagion.
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10 NKJV).
6. Make a decree that the coronavirus will cease worldwide, and that God will heal all who are currently affected by it.
7. Re-consecrate yourselves, your families, and your nation to God through the taking of communion. Remember the miracle of Passover. Plead and apply the blood of the Lamb on the doorposts of your spheres.
“My cherished friends, keep on running far away from idolatry. I know I am writing to thoughtful people, so carefully consider what I say. For when we pray for the blessing of the communion cup, isn’t this our co-participation with the blood of Jesus? And the bread that we distribute, isn’t this the bread of our co-participation with the body of Christ? FOR ALTHOUGH WE’RE MANY, WE BECOME ONE LOAF OF BREAD AND ONE BODY AS WE FEAST TOGETHER ON ONE LOAF” (1 Corinthians 10:14-17 TPT).INTERCESSOR NOTES
The spiritual winds are blowing,
Silicon Valley Healing Rooms
First Presbyterian Church of Santa Clara
2499 Homestead Rd. Santa Clara, CA
on the corner of San Tomas and Homestead
HEALING ROOM DATES FOR 2020
Open Hours: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays: March 3 & 17, April 7 & 21, May 5 & 19.